Home Inspection Services
Pre-Purchase, New Construction, Warranty Inspections and More
My inspections have been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day, and I provide the information you need for peace of mind.
Click on a service below to read more about it.
We provide you with an unbiased, professional evaluation of the physical condition of the property. Our findings as well as suggestions concerning repairs and maintenance are produced in an easy to understand computerized report with maintenance recommendations describing the home or building components in great detail. Your report will also include digital photographs of any issues and will be given to you on site after the inspection is completed.
Pre-Purchase Home Inspection
New Construction Home Inspection
Investor Property Inspections
Seller Certified Home Program (Pre-Listing Inspection)
Our Full Service Inspections Include:
- Roof, Vents, Flashings and Trim
- Gutters and Downspouts
- Skylight, Chimney, and Other Roof Penetrations
- Decks, Stoops, Porches, Walkways and Railings
- Eaves, Soffits and Fascia
- Grading and Drainage
- Basement, Foundation and Crawlspace
- Water Penetration and Foundation Movement
- Heating System
- Cooling System
- Main Water Shut-off Valve
- Water Heating System
- Interior Plumbing Fixtures and Faucets
- Drainage Sump Pumps with Accessible Floats
- Electrical Service Line and Meter Box
- Main Disconnect and Service Amperage
- Electrical Panel(s), Breakers and Fuses
- Grounding and Bonding
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Fireplace Damper Door and Hearth
- Insulation and Ventilation
- Garage Doors, Safety Sensors and Openers
- And Much More!